Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Favorite Wedding Things !!!

I'm not shy to say that I have been looking at Bridal Magazine since I could ride my bike to Walgreens and buy them......yes I did do that. I remember buying a wedding  magazine once when I was 12 and the lady at the counter said "Oh are You getting married?" and I replied "Can't a single girl dream!"

Yes I love everything about weddings but DRESSES are my favorite part of course. I bleed fashion so I am intrigued by wedding designers, fabrics and silhouettes. Do you all remember the music video for 98 degrees "I DO"???? Well that wedding dress used to be my absolute favorite!  (Video Below to refresh your memory)......not anymore.



Times have changed my friends and so have dresses and head pieces, however, class has not so. Some wedding dresses do go out of style but Timeless dresses are the ones I love and I hope you enjoy some of my favorites!




Pnina Tornai $$$$$


Val Stefani $$$
                                                                    Ramona Keveza  $$$$
                                                              Ramona Keveza Legends $$-$$$


This is just the bare minimum....I'll get into silhouettes and fabrics next time! ENJOY!!!

"...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever. "

Author: -- Author:Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment