Thursday, October 20, 2011

Favorite Bridal Experience of the Day:

Today I worked with a bride that made me almost as excited as she was about her dress. Nothing completes a look better than the perfect accessory. Her dress was Hollywood Glamour with a mix of vintage lace. I handed her a pair of oversized flower stud earrings and when she put them on she jumped with joy and excitement and told me and her friend "I finally feel like a bride!". She couldn't stop smiling and telling me how happy and excited she was about her dress and she couldn't wait to be married. Who knew a pair of earrings would make someone that happy.

I find that brides stress out quite a bit right before the wedding day. Some brides have so much going on that they just need to step back, look in the mirror and trust that everything will all work out.

People get married and have weddings for all different reasons. Most importantly you get married for Love and I could tell this bride was truly in it for love. I didn't know much about her but I could just tell and it made me realize I helped one more bride make her FAIRYTALE come true.  


No comments:

Post a Comment