Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why not Winter???


       Sorry to all my bridal readers for going a week without a new post. This has been a very busy week with my job, important people in my life visiting :) as well as figuring out all of my Holiday Plans. Who would have though Thanksgiving would be here this soon! Gosh where has time gone. I feel like I was just experiencing the crucial NYC heat of the summer and now the leaves are slowly falling off. Before I move on to my Wedding topic I have to share with you this picture perfect photo I took of Central Park yesterday. This is what fall should look like everyday. I stared at this a reached a very peaceful and happy state of mind while smelling the leaves around me and the crisp fall air. For a moment I didn't know I was in NYC.


                                           Central Park Boat Pond <3


So as many of you wedding followers know the Fall and Winter are not wedding season. It is very evident for anyone in the wedding industry that it is “Slow Season.” Now I must say I am a bit biased because I myself do prefer summer weddings but there are many great pluses to having a winter wedding. I have decided to share some positives of winter weddings. Some are facts and numbers while others reasons are purely why I think winter weddings can be fun.


Winter Weddings!!!



**Bringing Friends and Family Together outside of summer:

    My dear friend Marianne is getting married this December and it is a great way for all of our friends and family who have not seen each other in awhile to get together. Yes we are getting together to share Mars nuptials with her fiancé and celebrate the act of love but we also get to share each other’s presence. The Holidays can be busy and now we all have a reason to come together.
LOVE YOU MAR!xoxo
                                 Christmas is My Favorite Time of the Year!
                                 What a Magical and Joyous time for a wedding!

** Wedding Season (spring and Summer) Can be Overwhelming:
I am at an age now where lots of my siblings friends as well as my friends are getting married. This means engagements parties, wedding showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties, gifts and weddings. The busy season can bring on multiple weddings at once so it is nice to split the events up.

                       Look at These BEAUTIFUL WINTER WEDDING IDEAS 



** YOU CAN SAVE LOTS OF $$$$$$
-It is easier to find and book wedding venues including the church as reception sight. You can also get a cheaper quote.
-Photographers and caterers are available at a fraction of the cost $$
-You can also grab yourself a bargain honeymoon depending where you go


                              Stunning Background for Pictures (Bur it Looks cold!)


**Other Great reasons:
-Avoiding the Heat
-You will not interfere with friends and families summer plans
-FLOWERS last longer in Colder weather (Check these winter Flowers out)
-You can have a Winter Wonderland Theme!








No comments:

Post a Comment