Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday FITNESS


Holiday Fitness tips and my  favorite videos:

    So we are all very aware that next Thursday starts the Holiday Season. It started for me the day after Halloween when I started playing Christmas music, but the real kick off is TURKEY DAY! This is also a kickoff for lots of holiday eating and yummy goodies.

I for one am an avid baker especially during the Holidays. Many of us love to bring a special dish to one of the multiple Holiday parties. We can’t just try our own fabulous recipe….right!? We have to taste a bit of everyones! J.

                                My SNOWMEN Cookies....Yes all of you at home will get some


BAKING IS MY STRESS RELIEVER sooooo WHY STOP!!??

So instead of stressing that this time of happiness and lots of food eating is approaching I have decided to share with you my fitness tips and favorite videos. Back in college I used to be a Fitness instructor. I constantly had to make up new routines to keep my participants happy and fit. I found a lot of useful videos online that helped me with my routines and I would love to share them with you.

  • After watching the awesome videos that will make you FASHIONABLY  FIT in your Fab holiday gear check out the health and fitness tips I have added.

Do These Videos at Home in your Convenience:

This Girl is amazing!! Check out all of her other videos. She reminds me a bit of myself teaching Group X...oh how I miss those days. ENJOY!

Cindy is Amazing! She is one of my favorite instructors on Exercise T.V. Her routine will make you feel the burn.


EATING TIPS:
  • Sit upright at the table. It will help you to suck in your stomach and not want to feel as full
  • Chew your food slowly. Yes we are all excited to try every h’orderves and cookie but enjoy and take your time.
  • Eat before you go to the party. This way you will be less likely to indulge
  • Keep portions to a decent size
  • Maintain consistent eating schedule

* myhealthnewsdaily.com

Fitness Tips:

  • Make yourself a goal of doing something active each day
  • get a friend or family member to exercise with you   MAK IT A FAMILY AFFAIR!!
  • set a goal of maintaining your current weight
  • Bring light equipment such as bands and jump ropes if you are traveling or explore the neighborhood
  • -RAKE LEAVES, SHOVEL SNOW, PLAY FOOTBALL, CHASE KIDS AROUND DURING TAG



MAKE IT FUN!!! It is the Holiday season so remember to enjoy this time.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment