Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finally Settled in NYC

Hello Everyone!
          I have decided to share my love of Fashion, Brides and NYC with everyone willing to read. I have only been working in the bridal industry for a short time now but I feel like I know more about weddings and Brides then most people getting married do. I feel like I have seen it all so far yet I know I have so much to learn. I work with brides and beautiful dresses all day long and I would love to share my wonderful daily adventures and knowledge I learn from my life in NYC.

I have been in NYC now for almost 8 months. With little help of how to get a job, where to live or how to survive in this city....I have managed to do it so far. How you may ask??? Friends, Family....Wine. What can I say I love wine it seems to relax me after a day in this CRAZY yet AMAZING city.

I <3 NYC


Hello Beautiful
Dress by Monique lhuillier
I knew I wanted to live in NYC so I made it happen. After 5 months of creating over 1300 girls into the princess of their dreams at the Happiest Place on Earth I took the smile that Disney implanted on my face and headed to what some may say is the MOST UNHAPPY place on earth....NYC. Although my smile may have left my face every once in awhile (like the time I found out what NYC rent was) I have managed to stay positive and now I am doing what I love by creating real life Princess and Fairytales come true.

So stay tuned to my blog and you'll learn about weddings, fashion, NYC and my daily life through pictures, links and my own personal advice and stories.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are doing this Lizard! Excited to read more. Miss you love!

    ReplyDelete